MIRRYCLE ROAD STI BICYCLE MIRROR - SCHWINN HIGH TIMBER MOUNTAIN BIKE - CHEAP BIKES FOR SALE.
Mirrycle Road Sti Bicycle Mirror
- (of a reflective surface) Show a reflection of
- Keep a copy of some or all of the contents of (a network site) at another site, typically in order to improve accessibility
- reflect as if in a mirror; "The smallest pond at night mirrors the firmament above"
- a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"
- Correspond to
- polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- (roads) a partly sheltered anchorage
- a way or means to achieve something; "the road to fame"
- The part of such a way intended for vehicles, esp. in contrast to a shoulder or sidewalk
- an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- A wide way leading from one place to another, esp. one with a specially prepared surface that vehicles can use
- A regular trade route for a particular commodity
- IF (Interrupt Flag) is a system flag bit in the x86 architecture's FLAGS register, which determines whether or not the CPU will handle maskable hardware interrupts.
- (STIS) The Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph (STIS) is a spectrograph installed on the Hubble Space Telescope, operating since 1997. It made many important observations, including the first spectrum of the atmosphere of an extrasolar planet, HD 209458b.
- (STIs) A sexually transmitted disease (STD), also known as sexually transmitted infection (STI) or venereal disease (VD), is an illness that has a significant probability of transmission between humans by means of human sexual behavior, including vaginal intercourse, oral sex, and anal sex.
into the mountains
The road leading to Valley of Fire state park in Nevada. See the map for exact location.
If you look carefully at the large picture size, you can see the road twists to the right, immediately before the point where it appears to become a dirt
road. The extension of this road into dirt
is a an optical illusion caused
by the way a telephoto lens "compresses" distant scenery. Just at the pavement / dirt
crossover point, you can see a stop sign. Pass your mouse over the image to see notes pointing these out.
The focus point, also marked with
a note, is near a bush close to the center of the picture. Beyond that, you can see ragged, out of focus haze. It was a hot day, over 100F, so heat haze arising over such a long distance is to be expected.
Road Home (7.365)
This is the first time the sun has come out and the sky has been blue in 2010. Yeeeees.
To be fair, it lasted all of five minutes, but I'm not going to complain. Not about the light anyway. I do need an ultra wide-angle lens though, so if anyone has $700 to throw at me that would be great :p. I tried crouching on the road, lying in the dirt
and snow, leaning over sideways, and everything that I could think of to get this with
the composition that I wanted, and with
the tree completely in the frame. It didn't work, but at least I sti
ll got a nice shot!
See also: specialized allez road bikes electric generating bicycle bicycle gear inch gore bike wear bib women bicycle clothing classic dirt bike parts endura bike shorts carbon bike wheels electric chopper bikes
- 04:32 |
- Category: None
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/04/04(火) 09:46:58 |
- [ Edit ]