Buy a mini bike
- Bmx bike
for cheap - Oakley biking shorts.
Buy A Mini Bike
- A minibike, sometimes called a mini moto or pocketbike, is a miniature motorcycle. Most traditional minibikes use a two stroke engine to turn the rear wheel via a chain.
- [British] a small-wheel bicycle; [American] a small moped; [Japanese] a moped.
- (Mini bikes) Very small bikes designed to be simple and fun for children. Generally they have no clutch or shifting to simplify operation. Also known as Mini Motos. Not street-legal in most countries and jurisdictions. May be used for racing by all age levels.
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
Diamondback Girls Mini Impression Bike
The Diamondback Mini Impression is made with girls in mind - the kind of girls who don't want to be left behind while the boys go play in the dirt. With a steel frame and fork, rust proof wheel
s, coaster brakes, training wheel
s, and a convertible handbag, this ride will help a girl keep up with the boys, but do it in style.
It's your choice: you can get your kids off to a healthy start by buy
ing them a trouble-free, quality bike that gives them their first taste of freedom, or you can buy one with a price closer to free and make riding a source of frustration. Enter the Diamondback Mini Impression 16-inch girl's bike, a high-quality beginner's bike that's a TV's worst nightmare. Great for neighborhood recreation, exercise
, and transportation, the Mini Impression is equipped with a number of quality replaceable parts, such as a Hi-Ten steel frame and fork, rustproof aluminum rims, and quality bearings and hardware, all of which combine to make riding bicycles the liberating and healthy activity it should be. The Mini Impression also offers coaster brakes, a Diamondback pad set, a handbag that attaches to the handlebar, and a set of training wheel
s to get your daughter up to speed.
Size: 16-inch Miss Sidewalk
Frame: DB Hi-Ten Remington steel
Fork: Hi-Ten Remington steel
Rear shock: N/A
Cranks: 115mm 1-piece, 36t
Bottom bracket: Looseball
Front derailleur: N/A
Rear derailleur: N/A
Brake levers: N/A
Gear: 18t cog
Rims: 28H R-1000 alloy
Tires: DB Smooth 16 x 1.75
Pedals: Resin platform
Handlebar: Hi-Ten 2-piece, 20.5 inches wide by 6.5-inch rise
Stem: Steel quill with alloy cap
Seatpost: Steel pillar, 25.4mm
Seat: DB Miss BMX padded
Headset: 1-inch threaded
Chain: KMC Z410
Hubset: 28H nutted, coaster (front and rear)
Grips: Soft PVC
Extras: Convertible hand bag, 2-piece pad set, streamers, clear coat, training wheel
s, owner's manual
216/365 Mini und sein neues Fahrrad / Mini and his new bike
Heute mu?sst ihr wirklich lieb zu Mini sein. Er bekam gestern ein komplett neues Fahrrad. Ich sagte ihm, er solle sehr vorsichtig sein, wenn er es irgendwo stehen la?sst. In Leipzig werden Fahrra?der recht ha?ufig gestohlen. Also kaufte er ein sehr sicheres Schloss. Dann drehte er eine erste Runde, auf der er einen Zwischenstop in einer Eisdiele einlegte. Er schloss sein Fahrrad davor an einen Zaun an, damit es nicht gestohlen werden kann. Nun, als er wieder zuru?ckkam, war sein Fahrrad noch da. Allerdings ohne Ra?der, Pedalen, Sattel... Nun ja, nur der Rahmen war noch u?brig. Jetzt ist er sehr traurig. Versta?ndlicherweise. Es ist sehr schwierig fu?r mich, ihn aufzumuntern. Wenn ihr mir dabei vielleicht helfen ko?nntet?
Today you have to be really nice to Mini. He got a completely new bike yesterday. I told
him, he has to be very careful if he leaves it somewhere. In Leipzig bikes
are stolen very often. So he bought a very safe lock. Then he went on a small ride where he took a pause at an ice-cream parlor. There he locked his bike onto a fence so it wouldn't be stolen. Well, after he returned his bike was still there but without the wheels, the pedals, the saddle... Well, just the frame was left over. Now he is very sad. Of course. It's very hard for me to cheer him up. If you could maybe help me here?
Odd thing... I took this along with some other self-portraits this morning and now the frisbee is missing.
I was walking around downtown at the farmers market today. While I stopped to see if Dave Knutson was in his office at ABBA, a Beloit College alumn asked if he could buy it. And so he did.
What's a frisbee doing on my bike if I can't throw it? It's a bike fender, catch-all, and mini tripod platform. (My right shoulder has issues so I no longer throw frisbees.)
I took over 150 photos today, between 10 am and 4 pm.
Photo has not been altered.
See also: how to take off a bike pedal 20 boys bike bicycle sticker road bicycles tires 4 wheel bike plans aluminum cruiser bike where to buy used road bikes used mens bikes
- 04:34 |
- Category: None